Summertime is on the horizon, and to kick it off Camping World is celebrating all things camp cuisine with the Great American Cookoff.
The 3 part series brings together five RVing teams in a fast-paced competition vying for a new travel trailer, motorhome, or Camping World shopping spree to gift lucky viewers. The stakes are high and the appetites large. Who will take home the sweet winnings?
Join us and Chris Young as he hosts Episode 1 of the Great American Cookoff. Root on the contestants as they prepare their favorite breakfast dish. Or, try cooking along with the show by testing the recipes below. Get all the tools you need at Camping World, in-store or online.
- Zach & Mary’s Aussie Smashed Avo Brekkie with Wild Boar Bacon
- Us the Remingtons’ Shakshuka with Crostini
- 2 Traveling Dogs’ Woof-Woof Savory Breakfast Waffles with Jalapeño Maple Syrup
- Soulful RV Family’s French Toast with Hickory Bacon
- The FitRV’s Crab Cake Eggs Benedict
Two more episodes remain and the winnings are still up in the air, along with the smell of bacon and friendly competition. It all comes down to the judges, Derek Wolf of @overthefirecooking, Kena Peay the “Hiking Chef,” and Camping World’s resident product specialist, Ian Baker.
Don’t miss an episode by staying tuned each Wednesday to the Camping World’s Great American Cookoff,