Are you interested in contributing an article to the Camping World blog? We work with freelance writers who are knowledgeable and experienced in RVing, camping, and the outdoors to bring helpful, engaging content to our readers.
We’re looking for original pieces that showcase an RV adventure, a piece of gear, a specific model, or how the RV lifestyle allows you the freedom to work and play.
Tell us how you boondocked across America’s loneliest highway, restored or updated your RV, or equipped your rig with an especially clutch accessory. If it inspires and helps our readers have better, more fulfilling RV adventures, we’d love to publish it.
Types of Content We Publish
What to Include in Your Pitch
- A brief description of your topic, why it’s helpful to our readers, the equipment/RV involved, and how you plan to organize/write the article.
- (Not required but recommended) A sample of your writing or a link to previously published work relevant to your pitch.
- Approximately how much lead time you would need to write it.
Guidelines & Compensation
- We look for articles of length between 1,500-2500 words, but let us know if you fall outside this range and we can make exceptions on a case-by-case basis.
- Compensation is based on complexity, experience, length, and deliverables. We pay both by word or project.
For article submissions, please send pitches to [email protected].