In this episode, Sam and Kelsey talk about recent travels, upcoming summer travel plans, Sam’s love of RVing and tent camping, and Kelsey’s upcoming book about growing up roadschooled.
Some highlights from this episode:
- 1:00 – Sam’s summer camping plans
- 3:30 – Why Sam loves tent camping
- 5:30 – Kelsey’s camping set up and recent travels
- 10:00 – Kelsey’s new book
- 15:00 – The Fulltime Families community and why it’s so awesome
- 17:00 – Sam brainstorms title ideas for Kelsey’s book
Sam is planning an RV camping trip with friends to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Many of our Stories from the Road guests have been mentioning how incredible this area is, so Sam is looking forward to his camping trip.
Sam also looks forward to more tent camping opportunities this summer. While he loves RVing, he enjoys the ease and flexibility of camping in a tent. He says it makes him feel closer to nature. He highly recommends his Coleman tent from Gander Outdoors!
Kelsey just finished a 5-week car camping trip from Texas to Florida to North Carolina to Tennessee and back. Then, she went on a girl’s trip with her van life traveling friends, who are previous Stories from the Road guests.
- Listen to Kathryn’s episode about van life and boat life.
- Listen to Jaclyn’s episode about truck life and van life.
Learn more about Kelsey’s upcoming book!
On June 18th, Kelsey will be launching a book on Amazon about growing up on the road in an RV. The tagline is “Growing up roadschooled is only half the story… what happens after roadschooling is much more interesting.” Click here to learn more about her book and stay up to date on the book launch. Plus, get a free mini ebook about roadschooling!
** Subscribe to Stories from the Road on iTunes, Spotify, or Google Play **