Having started her first business at 15, Kathryn Cockrell has always been up for anything.
After meeting a traveling couple at her local coffee shop, she decided to buy and renovate an Airstream Trailer, lived out of a van for several months, and currently lives on a 1985 yacht, becoming part of a small but awesome group of individuals who ditched the 9-5 grind to start their own business adventures.
** Subscribe to Stories from the Road on iTunes, Spotify, or Google Play **
Some things we covered:
- 3:24 – Going nomad
- 7:32 – The adventure begins
- 11:30 – Becoming a boondocker
- 16:00 – Death Valley
- 18:27 – Ending the RV trip
- 25:00 – Getting through adversity
- 30:55 – Safety on the road