In this episode, Sam catches up with Dan and Lindsay from Follow Your Detour, who have been up to A LOT! Between launching the Happy Camper Bucket List show with Camping World, Lindsay’s new book “Follow Your Detour”, and co-founding a new project called Nomad Collab, Dan and Lindsay have much to share with us. Tune in to hear about their favorite bucket list experiences and the inspiration behind Lindsay’s new book.
Some highlights from this episode:
- 2:00 – Caravanning with friends on the road
- 3:30 – Happy Camper Bucket List
- 7:30 – Visiting historic sites
- 11:00 – Lindsay’s new book!
- 18:30 – What’s next for Follow Your Detour
- 23:00 – Transitioning to part-time travel
- 27:00 – Looking back over 2 years of RVing
Happy Camper Bucket List
Follow Dan and Lindsay as they explore new destinations and showcase the best activities and fun experiences around the country you can have while RVing! In this Stories from the Road interview, they shared some of their favorite bucket list experiences from the Happy Camper Bucket List series, including sky diving, cave tours, ziplining, historic sites, hot air balloon rides, and more!
Watch Dan and Lindsay explore Williamsburg, VA in episode 1!
Lindsay’s new book
In the interview, Lindsay shares the inspiration behind her new book “Follow Your Detour: Let Go of Your Pain, Conquer Your Fear & Find the Real You”. In this book, Lindsay shares what happens when life doesn’t go according to plan and how to embrace these detours to find your true happiness. “Follow Your Detour” is an honest and inspiring example of what happens when you lean into positivity and boldly go in new directions.
Get your copy of Lindsay’s book here!
Links from this episode:
- “Follow Your Detour: Let Go of Your Pain, Conquer Your Fear & Find the Real You”
- Episode 1 of Happy Camper Bucket List
- Connect with Dan and Lindsay