If you’ve made a delicious dinner like the Spiral Hitch Ham or the Backcountry Broccoli Beef, then you’re going to need a dessert, too. That’s where this Campout Cappuccino Cake comes into play. The recipe is simple enough, and you don’t even need an oven!
No-bake dessert options are great for the campground. They require little clean up and you don’t have to worry about having an oven in your camper.
Campout Cappuccino Cake
This recipe is great for sharing because it makes 12 servings. That means you can share with the whole campground!
- 20 minutes to prep
- 20 minutes to set
- 3 tablespoons instant cappuccino
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 300 grams of graham crackers
- 5 tablespoons instant cappuccino mix
- 1/4 cup warm milk
- Combine cappuccino mix and water, set aside.
- Put whipping cream in a bowl and mix with a hand mixer until it thickens.
- Add in cappuccino mix and water combination to the whipping cream.
- Add in Greek yogurt, brown sugar, vanilla extract and mix together well.
- Combine warm milk and instant cappuccino mix in a separate dish or bowl.
- Dip graham crackers in the milk mix and place a layer across the bottom of a pan.
- Spread whipping cream mix over the graham crackers.
- Repeat the last two steps above to create another layer.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder over the top of the dish.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for two hours to allow it to set up.
Click here to see more recipes.