If you’re looking for a quality main dish for you and your family, a good ham always hits the spot. Don’t think it has to take up a whole portion of your day to make one, either.
With this Spiral Hitch Ham recipe you can prep the meal in just 10 minutes, and then set it to cook in your crockpot for a few hours while you’re out enjoying all that the campground and Mother Nature has to offer.
You’ll still need to make some side dishes to go along with the ham. Consider trying some Bunkhouse Brocolli Salad to accompany the dish.
Spiral Hitch Ham
You can serve the whole family and have room for leftovers or invite some friends over for a hearty meal. This recipe serves up to eight people.
- 10 minutes to prep
- 2.5 to 3.5 hours to cook
- 8 to 10-pound spiral cut ham (boneless or bone-in)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- Place the 8 to 10-pound ham in a crock pot.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar over the ham.
- Pour the maple syrup over the ham.
- Pour the pineapple juice over the ham.
- Turn the crockpot on low and cook for 2.5 to 3.5 hours.
Click here to see more recipes.