What are the Types of RVs?
What is a Motorized RV?
A motorized RV, also referred to as a motorhome or drivable RV, is designed for comfort and can be powered by either gas or diesel engines. Motorized RVs are broken down into three classes: Class B, Class C, and Class A.
Learn More About Motorized RVs
- Class B Motorhomes That are Great for Couples
- The Best Short Class C Motorhomes
- Choosing Your RV: Class A vs. Class C Motorhomes
- 5 Fantastic Class A Motorhomes with a Wall Slide
- 3 Affordable Class A Motorhomes for Small Families
- Why So Many Retired Couples Choose Class A Motorhomes
What is a Towable RV?
A towable RV is a trailer-style RV that requires a tow vehicle. Designed to be towed by a pickup truck or an SUV, towable campers are sometimes light enough to be towed by smaller vehicles like a car or sedan as well. Towable RVs come in a wide range of sizes that include pop-ups, expandable campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels, and toy haulers.
Learn More About Towable RVs
- 7 Reasons Small Towable Campers are Awesome
- How to Safely Tow a Travel Trailer
- The Advantages of Owning a Toyhauler
- Half-Ton Towable RVs for Couples
- Are Toyhaulers the Best RVs for Outdoor Lovers?
- Tips for Backing Your Towable RV into Your Campsite
Both motorized and towable RVs come in a variety of floorplans to fit every lifestyle and budget. Whatever adventure you have planned, Camping World can help you find the perfect RV for the road ahead!