Spring is just around the corner and if you haven’t started planning your Spring Break vacation yet, you better get to it! Whether you have some ideas in mind or stumped on where to go, we’ve got you covered in this Camping Conversations episode.
Sam and Kelsey talk all about Spring Break RV vacations (local, far away, simple, and grand!), how to find the best things to do on your RV vacation, and also share a fun travel game to take on your road trip.
What we talk about in this episode:
- 0:30 – Different types of Spring Break RV vacations
- 3:00 – Dream Spring Break vacations
- 7:45 – Types of RVs to take on vacation
- 10:00 – Local getaways and epic ideas for your Spring Break vacation
- 14:45 – How to find the best things to do on your RV vacation
- 25:00 – 501 Questions: A Travel Game
Find the best things to do on your RV vacation
- Look at Pinterest for an overall idea of the area you are going to. This is a great way to find blog posts that give a list of things to do, where to stay, where to eat, and more.
- Check out Airbnb Experiences. These are by far some of the most interesting things to do on your vacation. From mermaid experiences to picnic guided hikes to kayaking with manatees, you’re sure to find something epic to do.
- Look at Reddit for the places you’ll be visiting and ask around for the best things to do. The locals will tell you where all the cool stuff is that the tourists don’t know about.
- If there is something you want to do, but not sure if it exists… ask! You never know what extra experiences you can have, like behind-the-scenes zoo experiences or private theme park tours, unless you ask and see what happens!
Check out this article to learn more tips on how to find the most awesome things to do on any RV vacation.
Play 501 Questions: A Travel Game on your Spring Break RV vacation!
We highly recommend that you pick up a copy of Lindsey’s 501 Questions: A Travel Game for your next trip (and all trips!). It’s a fantastic way to start conversations while you’re driving, out on a hike, or hanging around the campground.
Hear Lindsey talk about her book in this episode of Stories from the Road.
Tune in to minute 25:00 of the episode to hear Sam and Kelsey play the game.
Get your copy of the book here!