If you’re looking for a decadent treat to serve that creates minimal cleanup and can be easily prepared inside your RV, then this No Bake Pineapple Pullover Pie recipe has your name written on it.
This recipe might take a little while to set up once put together, but the prep is quick and easy. All you need to do is do all the prep work for the recipe, place it in your refrigerator, and head out for some fun camping activities or hike a trail for a couple of hours. When you come back, you’ll have a delicious dessert recipe waiting for you.
No Bake Pineapple Pullover Pie
You can give everyone on your camping trip a sweet treat after they eat a full meal with this recipe because it serves up to six people.
- 10 minutes to prep
- 2 hours to set
- 8-ounce package of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of drained and crushed pineapple
- 8-ounce tub whipped topping
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 20 graham crackers (crushed)
- 1/4 cup of shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup of diced pineapple
- Put 8 ounces of softened cream cheese into a bowl and mix well.
- Add in powdered sugar, mixing it in gradually.
- Mix in the 8 ounces of whipped topping and pineapple.
- Set the mixture aside.
- In a separate bowl crush graham crackers.
- Mix in the granulated sugar and melted butter with the graham crackers.
- Place graham cracker mixture in a baking pan and spread evenly.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the top of the graham cracker mixture.
- Sprinkle diced pineapple and shredded coconut on top.
- Place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
Click here to see more recipes.