Hot turkey sandwiches are an especially delightful meal, but if you want a twist on the typical sandwich, doing some special turkey sliders is a great way to put together a tasty dish for the entire family that’s also quick and easy.
With a few simple ingredients and your RV’s oven, you’ll be able to make an excellent bunch of sliders that your significant other and the rest of the people on the trip with you will be begging for again and again.
If you want something to go alongside your sliders, consider whipping up our Bunkhouse Broccoli Salad recipe. It’s just as delicious and easy to make.
If you have a group of people this is great because it can serve up to 12. However, most people will want to eat more than one slider, so it’s also perfect for a small family or group of friends.
- 5 minutes to prep
- 20 minutes to cook
- 8 ounces of turkey
- 4 slices Gouda cheese
- 1 cup cranberry relish or sauce
- 1 package Hawaiian rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds or Everything bagel mix
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the dinner rolls in half like sandwich buns.
- Place the bottom halves of the rolls into a baking pan.
- Place turkey and cheese on the bottom halves of the rolls.
- Spread cranberry sauce over the top of the cheese.
- Place the top halves of the rolls on the cranberry sauce.
- Melt butter and mix with Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and poppy seeds. Mix well.
- Spread mixture over the top halves of the rolls.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 5 to 8 minutes.
Click here to see more recipes.