Finding the perfect gift for an RV owner can be a real struggle. After all, the last thing an RV owner wants is one more thing to squeeze into their camper’s limited storage. But, not all gifts have to be clunky and cumbersome. Still, if you’re just desperate to put a bow on something big this year for an RV owner, make It a gift they won’t stop bragging about for years to come.
Start by considering who you are gifting to this year. Ask them what they love most about RVing and try and gather intel about how they travel. Use this information to guide your giving. In need of some help brainstorming? Scroll through Camping World’s Holiday Gift Guide for inspiration.
Gifts for the Camp Foodie
There’s just something about cooking outside that’s a bit of a thrill. For those that love firing up the grill and covering the picnic table with a salivating spread of good eats, consider cooking gifts like these.
- Camp Chef Artisan Pizza Oven is a real crowd pleaser and the best way to make everyone’s favorite meal—pizza.
- Give the chef what he wants, a workspace all his own with the Folding Aluminum Grill Table.
- A Cast Iron Pie Iron is a fun tool for cooking up tasty hand pies over the coals.
- RV Ovens aren’t like the ones at home. The Omnia Stove Top Oven makes oven baking energy efficient and simple.
- Don’t let a delicious meal go to the flies. Gift a Mesh Food Cover for outdoor eating.
- At just $4, this Telescoping Camp Fork is a perfect stocking stuffer and essential for marshmallow toasting.
Gifts for the Wanderlust Nomad
We all have that friend that just can’t seem to sit still. They’re always on the go and their address eternally changing. For our peregrine pals consider unique gifts that fuel their intrepid lifestyle.
- You may never stop hearing thanks for gifting a Good Sam Club Membership. With perks like fuel savings, campground discounts, and propane discounts, a membership gives back all year long.
- There’s no better way to see “America the Beautiful,” than with a national parks pass. Complete the ultimate gift with a national parks passport, where travelers collect stamps at over 400 national park units across the country.
- GPS’s designed for RV’s, like Rand McNally OverDryve RV GPS are designed to cater to RV travel, navigating drivers away from low bridges and steep grades.
Gifts for the Party Animals and Tailgaters
Whether camping at a NASCAR event or tailgating for the local football game, RV’s make great party-mobiles. For your friends who are always the party RV, think about gifts that will up their entertainment game.
- LIT Bluetooth Speaker Adventure Pack provides audio for up to 15 hours per charge. A built-in flashlight, rail/bike mount, and hand strap make this the perfect party accessory.
- A good host is never without their favorite cocktail in hand. Keep it cold with a Stainless Steel Martini Tumbler.
- Everyone could do with an extra tumbler. Make a statement with this “Everything’s Better At the Campsite” tumbler.
- Get around the tailgating lot in the fastest and most fun way possible with the Coleman Trail 200U Mini Bike.
- Keep the whole crew’s drinks cool with the Igloo Party Bar 125 Quart Cooler
Gifts for the Outdoorsy Minimalists
Minimalists are the hardest friends to shop for. After all, they don’t want more “things,” but rather more “experiences.” Think of intangible gifts that would suit their lifestyle. If you can’t help but purchase something to wrap and put under the tree, think of items that will foster rich experiences, like games, memberships, or multi-purpose gear.
- Get back to cooking like our ancestors with the Pioneer Grill. It sets up over any fire, making it the most versatile cooking tool to take in a minimalist setup.
- Collapsible bowls take up little space and double as containers to eat out of.
- Say goodbye to cowboy coffee and upgrade to a single pour-over with this collapsible silicone coffee dripper cone filter.
Gifts for your Off-Grid Friends
It’s not easy to unplug. But, luckily there are plenty of tools that make boondocking easier. Any camper would be happy to have an item that could speed up or simplify their off-grid RV tasks.
- 12 socket solar-powered LED String Lights are a fast and easy way to illuminate a patio.
- Take the light with you with a Solar Lantern, useful for searching around storage compartments late at night, or lighting up a picnic table for after-dark game night.
- Portable solar panels are one of the easiest ways to break into the world of solar. Move these Renogy Flex Solar Panels around to where the sun is to get maximum exposure.
Gifts for the Interior Decorator
Getting lost in the litany of RV renovation images online is not hard to do. There are so many incredible RV interiors out there. Decorating and customizing your RV is personal and custom to every owner, but some RV decoration never goes out of style. Think of your decorators’ sense of style at home, and shop for RV finds that will put the “home,” in their rolling home.
- When camping, our patio spaces become our living rooms. Create the perfect ambiance with an Outdoor Bronze Globe Light Set.
- Keep the interior and exterior of your RV sand-free with the help of a Sand Free Patio Mat.
- Seasonal throw pillows are easily interchangeable and add personality to any living space.
Gifts for the Wino and Brew Lover
RV travel is all about kicking back and relaxing. For many people, this means having the perfect beverage close at hand while the campfire crackles and the sun goes down. Winos and beer drinkers won’t turn away these unique gifts.
- Picnics are a simple and romantic activity for any couple. An Adventure Wine Tote won’t go unnoticed.
- Not much can withstand the rumble of the roadway, least of all delicate glass. Opt for Unbreakable wine glasses
- Keep your drink perfectly insulated with these Stainless Steel Wine Glasses with Removeable Stems.
- A Membership to Harvest Hosts is a wine lovers’ dream. The yearly membership grants members access to free camping on vineyards across the country.
Tell us the best RV gift you’ve ever gotten in the comments below!