In this episode, Sam interviews Ian and Jordan Knoll, Real Estate Investors from Grand Rapids, Michigan who have been married for five years. They are hitting the road in their 1989 Toyota Itasca Spirit with their Chihuahua, Bella, and heading for Mexico! Ian and Jordan have a love for travel and adventure and are excited to embrace full-time RV life. Check them out on Instagram @jordanandiantravel.
Tune in to hear Ian and Jordan share what it’s been like to prepare for this lifestyle, how they’ve built a real estate portfolio to fund their travels, and what they hope to see and experience on the road!
What we talk about in this episode:
- 1:00 – Preparing to hit the road and building real estate portfolio
- 8:30 – Choosing a rig and planning travel
- 17:00 – Advice for RV life
- 23:00 – Stories about preparing to hit the road
- 26:30 – Last minute preparations
Advice from Jordan and Ian
There are so many great resources on the internet for full-time RVing! Look for these types of resources:
- Amazing guides on Pinterest (like on the Camping World Pinterest!)
- Travel podcasts and blogs
- Full-time RV YouTube channels
- RVing Facebook groups
Communicate with your partner every step of the way. You’re in this journey together.