In this episode, Sam interviews Madeline and Dillon from the Kind Campers. Their dream has always been one of wanderlust. As they set out on their “adult gap years”, Madeline and Dillon knew that they needed something more than just the intention to travel. With their passions in mind, they decided to make their goal on the road to “cultivate kindness” as often and widespread as possible. The Kind Campers have a mission to RV full time and spread kindness while doing it!
Tune in to hear about finding volunteer opportunities on the road, how kindness can change your life and the lives of others, and also hear some great stories from the road about spreading kindness!
What we cover in this episode:
- 1:00 – Why hit the road?
- 4:30 – Choosing an RV
- 7:30 – Becoming the Kind Campers
- 13:30 – Finding volunteer opportunities on the road
- 16:00 – How kindness can change your life
- 19:30 – Kindness in Slab City
- 26:30 – Favorite destinations
- 31:00 – Advice for volunteering while traveling
Love the care and kindness. Sharing a word I made from enormous and joy…Joymous: the spreading of joy, enormous joy.
So cool. Keep spreading the love.
You’re welcome, Lee!