Lucas and Sarah are the crew behind the show “Podcasts with Park Rangers.” They’re exploring all 400+ National Park units with a mission to bring the Park Rangers’ stories to a bigger stage. It’s their way to help preserve and build awareness for all National Park sites big and small.
They’re full-time RVers who travel from park to park with their 3 cats in a vintage bus. In addition to the show, they love to explore new National Parks and write about their journey on their blog—Virtual Kamper.
** Subscribe to Stories from the Road on iTunes, Spotify, or Google Play **
Some topics we covered:
- 1:44 – SoCal Camping
- 6:29 – National Parks and what makes them great
- 9:45 – The Park Ranger Podcast
- 17:56 – What they’ve learned from their travels
- 20:40 – The 1991 Bluebird Wanderlodge
- 24:25 – Lucas and Sarah’s Stories from the Road
- 30:09 – Traveling with pets