Jenny, Dave, and their two children, Oakley and Cali, are a full-time RVing family who enjoys daily microadventures—exploring the country, finding community wherever they go, and giving all social media earnings back to their followers, local churches, and nonprofits. They feel blessed to be able to live this travel/adventure lifestyle and want to help their followers do the same, through knowledge, giveaways, and inspiration.
Jenny and Dave realized through life experiences that money comes and goes. It’s better to enjoy the time you have now and give back whenever possible.
They have committed to a life lived simply so that they may simply live.
Follow their travels and microadventures on Instagram.
Some topics we covered:
- 1:53 – Traveling Michigan
- 3:55 – What are Microadventures?
- 9:30 – Favorite Microadventure stories
- 12:35 – Microadventures without RVs
- 19:00 – Why They give back
- 25:45 – Full-time minimalism
- 29:10 – Visiting (almost) all 50 states
How to Find MicroAdventures
Even before hitting the road full-time, Jenny and Dave were seeking microadventures in their daily lives and own backyard. They say that you don’t even need to spend a lot of money to have microadventures, just be on the lookout for adventure. Here are some of their tips for finding every day microadventures with your family:
- Get out in nature as much as possible. Find trails, nature walks, outdoor activities, and more. The possibilities are endless! Use the Alltrails app to find trails all around you locally and on the road.
- Even if you don’t have an RV, you can still stay at many campgrounds. Stay in a tent or rent a cabin. Cabins are a great way for others to join in on your adventures too.
- Be intentional about finding adventure. The more you look for it, the more you will find. Anything can be an adventure.