If you’re looking for a healthy meal to eat while you’re out camping, chicken is always a good choice. A good side to go along with it is asparagus. That’s why this quick-and-easy recipe for Balsamic Chassis Chicken is the perfect recipe for when you’re cooking at the campground.
With a few simple ingredients and a total time for the recipe of just 20 minutes, you can whip up this dish in no time and have an RV full of happy campers.
Balsamic Chassis Chicken
This recipe is perfect for a small family or for two pairs of couples because it makes just enough for four people.
- 10 minutes to prep
- 10 minutes to cook
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 10 ounces fresh asparagus
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 small tomato
- Mix the Italian salad dressing, Balsamic vinegar, honey, crushed red pepper together.
- Dice up the small tomato.
- Add two tablespoons of olive oil to a large skillet.
- Cook the chicken breasts over medium heat for five to six minutes.
- Pour half the dressing over the cooked chicken.
- Remove the chicken breasts and set them aside.
- Add the asparagus and shredded carrot to the skillet and cook for three to four minutes.
- Place cooked asparagus and shredded carrot over the top of the cooked chicken breasts.
- Add the remaining dressing to the skillet and cook for one minute.
- Pour the hot dressing over the top of the asparagus and chicken.
Click here to see more recipes.