Whether it’s frequenting sporting events, races, state fairs, festivals, or other large gatherings, tailgating is a great way to enjoy your RV. Enjoy this collection of RV tailgating gifts to find the perfect gift for the tailgater in your life.
Wenzel Magnetic Screen House
- Sturdy steel and fiberglass frame
- Large enough to fit over a picnic table
- 7.5′ peak height
- Magnetic strips line large “I” style doors for hands-free entry
Don’t let pesky insects ruin your longstanding tailgating plans. A screen house is the perfect tailgating gift because it provides the freedom to enjoy meals in peace without flies on the steaks and mosquitoes digging into your skin. This Wenzel model is a great tailgating gift because it’s tall enough inside for everyone to comfortably stand up, and it’s large enough to fit over most of the camping tables you’d set up for serving meals.
Folding Camp Table
Fold-N-Half Table with Heat-Resistant Top
- Durable aluminum frame
- 66-pound weight limit
- 35.5″ L x 23.5″ W
- Height adjusts from 15.75″ to 28″
One of the challenges of tailgating is prepping and serving meals, especially if you have a “Grill Master” in your camp crew. Because most tailgating events don’t have picnic tables like you’d find in a campground, you need to bring your own. But it also needs to pack up and fit inside your RV when it’s time to head home. Make prepping and serving meals easier for the tailgater in your life with this folding camp table.
Ukiah Loom X Tabletop Fire Pit
- High-quality powder-coated steel body and stainless steel burner
- 40,000-BTU heat output
- Adjustable flame control
- Quick-connect adapter with 10′ gas hose
- Includes glass frame shield, glass media, and a protective cover
Just like the lack of a picnic table, most “sites” at tailgating events won’t come with a built-in firepit. Plus, open wood fires may not be allowed (or safe) in such a setting. So what do you do when it gets chilly at night? There are many portable fire pits designed for this purpose, but how about one that sits on your camp table and provides warmth as well as ambiance?
Reclining Camp Chair
Venture Forward Deluxe Recliner
- Elastic suspension system
- UV-protected fabric
- Removable foam head pillow
- Wooden armrests and removable side table
- 300-pound weight capacity
This isn’t your average camp chair that becomes uncomfortable if you sit in it too long. It’s the perfect reclining chair for the tailgater who loves watching the game on their RV’s outdoor TV. It’s designed for comfort and easy adjustments, while also coming with a removable side table for storing snacks or your favorite camp beverage. It’s a little bigger than most folding camp chairs, though. So make sure whoever you’re gifting it to has the space to store it.
BAGGO Portable Bean Bag Toss Game
- Packs up like a suitcase
- Blow-molded, lightweight, high-impact game boards
- Built-in scorekeepers
- Pop-out carrying handles
- Internal bean bag storage
- Eight 9.5-ounce bean bags (four of each color)
What do you do between the time you’re set up and when the tailgating event you’re attending actually kicks off? There are many ways to pass the time, but outdoor games like bag toss are some of our favorites. This portable, durable set follows the theme that leads many RVers to take life on the road – “Home is where you park it!”
Coleman Atlas Series 62-Quart Wheeled Cooler
- TempLock FX insulated lid and body
- Heavy-duty wheels and tow handle
- Antimicrobial liner and tethered drain plug
- Holds up to 50 cans with 26 pounds of ice
Every RV tailgating event requires cold beverages. No matter which beverage you prefer, keeping them cool during the heat of the summer (when most of us think about tailgating) requires a quality cooler. And why not get one that has a comfortable handle and wheels so you can easily move it from your trailer to the party going on at your neighbor’s site? But its best feature? The four cup holders on top of the lid allow it to double as an end table next to one of your camping chairs.
EcoBoulder Max Bluetooth Speaker
- 100% waterproof and dustproof
- It floats
- 120-watt dynamic power amplifier
- Five preset equalizer sound profiles
- Three-way speaker system
Most newer towables and motorhomes are built with outdoor speakers that include Bluetooth technology. But those speakers can’t go with you if you move the tailgating party to a new site, or take the crew down to the nearby beach for a few hours. You know what can? A portable outdoor speaker like this one. Keep your favorite tunes playing all day long, no matter where the event takes you. And yes, it does float if it takes you in that direction.
Champion 2500-Watt Portable Inverter Generator
- Ultralight 39 pounds
- Built-in carrying handle
- Reliable recoil start with Cold Start Technology
- 2,500 starting watts and 1,850 running watts
- Runs up to 11.5 hours at 25% load
We’ve already mentioned that most tailgating events don’t offer amenities like fire pits or picnic tables, but most of them also require you to be fully self-sufficient. You likely won’t have power, water, or sewer hookups to enjoy the full use of your trailer. But what you can do to ensure your appliances work, you can stay cool, and the lights still come on each night is to grab the right portable generator. Ensure it’s appropriately sized for your RV’s power needs!
Grill and Griddle
Blackstone Gas Tailgater Griddle Grill Combo
- Cook with Dutch ovens or stock pots on the direct burner
- Includes a stand with two burners, a griddle plate, and a grill box
- 35,000 BTUs of total heat
- Independently adjustable legs
Take your tailgate grilling efforts to a new level with a combination grill and griddle. If you’ve never cooked on a griddle before, let us just tell you that it opens up a whole new world of possibilities. And Blackstone is one of the best manufacturers in the camp griddle space right now. This combo gives you reliable heat over a large cooking surface. And it provides the kind of versatility you need to prepare well-balanced grill meals for your entire tailgating crew.
Kodak 14.5 Foot Inflatable Outdoor Projector Screen
- Inflates in minutes
- Comes with air pump
- 9.3′ tall with a 12′ screen and 14.5′ diagonal length
- Includes carrying case and tie-down stakes
- Screen only, projector sold separately
This RV tailgating gift is bound to attract other nearby tailgaters once the sun goes down. With the right projector system, you can screen your favorite movies or stream the game right from your tailgating site. Sure, you probably want to go in and see the event in person. But organizing a movie night on off days has never been easier with an inflatable screen that easily packs up into your RV once the event is over.
Griddle Tool Set
Mr. Bar-B-Q 5-Piece Griddle Tool Set
- Two 15″ spatulas with steel blades (one perforated)
- Two clear dispensers for seasoning oil, water, or condiments
- Steel chopper/scraper for dicing, chopping, and cleaning
Every tailgate chef needs the right grilling tools at their disposal. From dicing to chopping to flipping and seasoning, this tool set has everything you need to step up your grilling game. The spatulas are perfect for flipping burgers. The dispensers keep your favorite oils or condiments conveniently on hand. And the stainless steel chopper/scraper is the ultimate multi-purpose tool for all your other grilling needs.