Do you find yourself missing the fun of strolling the floor of an RV show?
Join us on the Ultimate RV Show National Tour as we stream all of the excitement of attending an RV show, live, for viewers at home.
As you tune in for our virtual road trip around the United States, expect to see great deals, exclusive show pricing, real-time walk-throughs, and interviews with RV influencers living the dream!
You can visit at any one of our ten tour stop locations or from wherever you call home by registering online.
We’re heading into week seven (February 11-13) of our Ultimate RV Show National Tour and that means we’re setting up camp in the Upper Midwest region, taking part in:
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
Explore this region with us by visiting a local Camping World, or streaming the RV roadshow from wherever you are comfortable.
Find the Ultimate RV Show National Tour Stop near you in Minnesota:
- Camping World of Hermantown National Tour Stop
- 4275 Haines Rd Hermantown, Minnesota
- Camping World of Lakeville National Tour Stop
- 16861 Kenyon Avenue, Lakeville, Minnesota
- Gander RV & Outdoors of Baxter National Tour Stop
- 14275 Edgewood Drive North #100, Baxter, Minnesota
- Gander RV & Outdoors of Forest Lake National Tour Stop
- 14640 W. Freeway Drive, Forest Lake, Minnesota
- Camping World of Minneapolis National Tour Stop
- 3801 Chelsea Rd W, Monticello, Minnesota
- Camping World of Hugo National Tour Stop
- 14025 West Freeway Drive, Hugo, Minnesota
Camping in Minnesota in the Winter is a frigid affair, but it also promises less crowded trails and recreational activities like snowmobiling, cross-country-skiing, fishing, and even Winter “fat-tire” biking. Before doing any RV camping in the harsh midwestern Winter, brush up on Winter camping tips for RVers, as well as winter towing tips.
Some campgrounds remain open during the colder months, like Cascade River State Park and Gooseberry Falls State Park along the Lake Superior shore. The Cascade Falls half-mile hike is just short enough to stay warm but packed with five waterfalls to see. Cross-country ski along shoreline trail for stunning, peaceful views. The paved Gitchi-Gami trail in Gooseberry Falls State Park is easy to follow and accessible from the campground.
Find the Ultimate RV Show National Tour Stop near you in South Dakota:
- Camping World of Sioux Falls National Tour Stop
- 1601 E Robur Drive Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Camping World of Rapid City National Tour Stop
- 10400 RECREATIONAL DR, Summerset, South Dakota
South Dakota’s Oakwood Lanes State Park is a year-round destination for outdoor recreation. The campground remains open in the winter months, though running water may not be available. With eight glacial lakes on property, ice-fishing is a major sport here. Ski-runs and snowshoe trails are a great way to stay warm while enjoying the outdoors. The park hosts events for the community as the weather warms, like a Groundhog Day Scavenger hunt and a Full Moon Owl Hike. Campers young and old will learn a lot at this historic state park.
Find the Ultimate RV Show National Tour Stop near you in North Dakota:
- Camping World of Fargo National Tour Stop
- 2249 Main Avenue East, North Fargo, North Dakota
Camp in complete RV comfort with hookups at Turtle River State Park. Electricity and water are available for campers year-round at the 65 campsites. Enjoy 12 miles of trails that meander along the forest river. Cross-country skiing and a sledding hill make this an excellent family Winter vacation in your RV.
Find the Ultimate RV Show National Tour Stop near you in Wisconsin:
- Camping World of Milwaukee National Tour Stop
- 800 E Green Bay Ave, Saukville, Wisconsin
- Gander RV & Outdoors of Rothschild National Tour Stop
- 1560 County Road XX, Rothschild, Wisconsin
- Camping World of Kenosha National Tour Stop
- 6802 118th Ave, Kenosha, Wisconsin
- Gander RV & Outdoors of Madison National Tour Stop
- 6199 East Metro Drive, Deforest, Wisconsin
With two Great Lakes for neighbors, there’s plenty of shoreline to explore in Wisconsin. But in the winter, don’t overlook the inland forests that become silent with snow and sublime for ski activities. If you’ve got an outdoorsy dog, try skijoring, a Norwegian sport blending cross-country skiing and dog-sledding.
Embrace Winter beach camping at Kohler-Andrae State Park. Electricity is available at the 137 RV sites here, but you’ll have to use the fresh water fill and dump site on property for modified boondocking. Stay warm by keeping your fire ring crackling with a fire, or bundle up and hit the cross-country ski trail.
What are your favorite attractions in the Upper Midwest region? Tell us in the comments below.