If you’re a fan of having people over to your RV, having something to snack on is a must. Whether you’re tailgating at the big game or hanging out at a State Park, a good cheese dip will go a long way towards making your day even better.
There are plenty of cheese dip recipes out there, but this one is sure to be a hit thanks to Extra-Sharp Cheddar cheese and Pimento peppers.
Try this recipe the next time you’re out at the campground or tailgating and you need a good dip to go with some chips.
State Park Pimento Cheese Dip
This dip is perfect for the whole family, or you can make it for when friends come over. This recipe serves up to four people.
- 10 minutes of prep
- 15 minutes to cook
- 8 ounces Extra-Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces softened cream cheese (1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup jarred Pimento peppers or other roasted red peppers
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red chile flakes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Shred Extra-Sharp Cheddar cheese.
- In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, jarred or canned Pimento peppers, cream cheese, red chile flakes, salt, and black pepper with the Cheddar.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 15 minutes.
- Place dip in the middle of a serving tray with chips around the dip.
Click here to see more recipes.