Looking for a light and tasty lunch dish? How about some Camping World Chicken Salad? It’s a recipe that’s quick and easy to make and doesn’t require you to fire up the grill, stove, or any other cooking materials. That is unless you decide to cook the chicken yourself.
We suggest using a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store that’s been slow cooked to perfection and is already tender and ready for you to shred up and mix in with the other ingredients carefully selected below.
Camping World Chicken Salad
Want to make something for a big group of people or have leftovers? This recipe is perfect for you because it serves up to 8 people.
- 10 minutes to prep
- 1 pre-cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1 cup thinly sliced almonds
- 2 celery ribs
- 3 scallions
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Ground pepper to taste
- Shred chicken and add 4 cups to a bowl.
- Cut the grapes in half and add to the bowl.
- Add in the almonds, celery ribs, scallions, dill, and parsley into the bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a seperate bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise mix to the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Serve on your choice of bread.
Click here to see more recipes.