Exploring the Local Life is a Latino RVing family of four (Robert, Jessica, Daniel, and Nadia) that learns and travels together in their 2016 Forest River Grey Wolf 26DBH Travel Trailer.
They are balancing life, fun, and roadschooling while handling unexpected RV and truck repairs and rainy days. Keeping a positive attitude is key and they are reminded every day why they are doing things differently.
You can follow their journey at exploringthelocallife.com.
** Subscribe to Stories from the Road on iTunes, Spotify, or Google Play **
Some topics we covered:
- 1:34 – Shifting lifestyles
- 4:24 – Exploring the Local Life’s RV
- 6:54 – The impact of RV life
- 9:20 – Roadschooling
- 15:50 – Learning to RV (the ups and downs).
- 19:15 – Going nomad
- 25:30 – RV community experiences
- 30:25 – What’s next for Exploring the Local Life?