Looking for something light and healthy for your next meal in the RV? Maybe you’ve eaten heavy, hot meals too many times. One of the nicest things about having an RV is that you get to bring along all the ingredients you need to make a delicious salad while on the road.
It’s easy to go for prepackaged foods when camping, but it’s really just as quick to get a few simple ingredients and pull together a fantastic salad that your whole family will love.
Try this Cucumber Coach Salad the next time you feel the need to eat something on the lighter side.
Cucumber Coach Salad
Tasty, simple, and healthy, this salad recipe is exactly what you need to feel great. The recipe serves up to six people.
- 10 minutes of prep
- 10 minutes to cook
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 2 cucumbers
- 4 Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 oz feta
- Combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, parsley, salt, and pepper in a bowl and place it in the refrigerator to chill.
- Dice up the cucumbers, tomatoes, bell pepper, red onion and toss in a large bowl.
- Add dressing to the salad.
- Sprinkle feta cheese in and mix well.
Click here to see more recipes.