Sometimes you don’t want to dirty a bunch of dishes when you’re camping in your RV. We get it. The last thing you want to do when enjoying yourself at a campground is create a bunch of dishes to do before you leave.
That doesn’t change the fact that you and your family need to eat. That’s where meals that create minimal dishes come in.
Try this Autumn 1 Pan Chicken recipe to keep the mess and the hunger down.
Autumn 1 Pan Chicken
This easy to make recipe feeds four people and is a delicious meal for a crisp autumn day.
- 20 minutes of prep
- 35 minutes to cook
- 5 (6-7 ounce) bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon thyme, sage, and rosemary
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 2 medium-size Fuji apples
- 2 shallot bulbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Trim the ends and cut the Brussels sprouts in half.
- Cut the Fuji apples into slices.
- Peel and dice up the sweet potato and the shallot bulbs.
- In a plastic bag, combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, thyme, sage, rosemary, salt, pepper, and minced garlic.
- Add the chicken thighs to the bag and roll around so everything is evenly mixed up.
- Place Brussels sprouts, apple slices, sweet potato, and shallot bulbs on a baking pan.
- Mix in some olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Place chicken thighs on top of the other ingredients in the baking pan.
- Roast at 450 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Check to make sure the chicken is cooked all the way through, then garnish with parsley.
Click here to see more recipes.