Muffins can be a perfect, filling snack or a nice quick bite to eat in the morning. However, you might not want to just grab those muffins off the shelf at the supermarket. Why would you when you can make your own and control what’s put into them?
This Skinny Banana Muffin recipe is perfect for the baker who loves to camp. You can have the muffins you and your family want and have some fun making them.
These can go great on their own in the morning with a nice cup of coffee, or as a midday snack that will help you get between lunch and dinner.
Skinny Banana Muffins
With this recipe on hand, you can keep everyone happy and well-fed. This recipe makes six muffins.
- 10 minutes to prep
- 20 minutes to cook
- 1 1/2 cups pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 bananas
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon olive oil and coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix pastry flour, salt, and baking soda in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix bananas, honey, vanilla, olive oil, egg, coconut oil, and yogurt in a food processor.
- Pour mixture into a bowl with the pastry flour mix and combine well.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into a muffin pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Click here to see more recipes.