Bring a little seafood to your campsite even when you’re not near the beach! This Peach and Shrimp King Pin Kabobs recipe will make you feel like you’re vacationing on the beach no matter where you are.
This is a great, easy recipe for the whole family and can be paired with any fun side dish to give you plenty of options. If you’re tired of the same old dishes for dinner, give this unique twist on the typical grilling recipe a shot.
Peach and Shrimp King Pin Kabobs
With this recipe on hand, you can keep everyone happy and well-fed. This recipe makes six servings
- 20 minutes of prep
- 4 minutes to cook
- 12 skewers
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound shelled and deveined shrimp
- 3 medium peaches
- 1 bunch green onion
- lime wedges
- Combine brown sugar, ancho chili powder, sweet paprika, ground cumin, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Dice up the green onion and add it to the bowl.
- Slice up the peaches and add them to the bowl.
- Add the shelled deveined shrimp to the bowl and mix all ingredients well.
- Place all of the pieces on kabob skewers.
- Cook the kabobs on your grill four minutes.
- Squeeze some lime juice over the top and serve.
Click here to see more recipes.