Looking for a good side dish to go along with steaks, chicken, or fish? What about some roasted carrots? Add some tasty and healthy vegetables to your meal with this awesome recipe.
Even people who aren’t huge veggie fans won’t be able to resist how delicious and delectable these carrots will be once you’re finished with them. Everyone from your kids to your significant other or spouse will wonder how you did it.
Try this recipe the next time you’re at the campground cooking in your RV.
Parmesan Roasted Road Carrots
You can serve up to four people with this simple and quick recipe.
- 15 minutes of prep
- 25 minutes to cook
- 8 to 10 peeled carrots
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel 8 to 10 large carrots over the sink.
- Lay carrots out on a baking sheet.
- Mince garlic and add to bowl with 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Melt the butter with the garlic in the microwave.
- Drizzle garlic, butter combination over carrots.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Grate Parmesan cheese over the carrots.
- Bake in the oven for 10 more minutes.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
Click here to see more recipes.