A hearty casserole dish isn’t just something you make in the comfort of a large kitchen. You can make one in your camper to feed your family while on your next getaway.
The ingredients in this Motorhome Mushroom Casserole are simple and a short prep and cook time mean you won’t spend all your time in the kitchen of your RV. You’ll be able to whip this together, feed everyone on the trip, and then get back outside to enjoy all that Mother Nature has to offer.
Try this recipe the next time you park your RV regardless of the season or location. It’s an easy and tasty recipe that everyone is bound to love.
Motorhome Mushroom Casserole
In less than a half an hour you can have a delicious casserole that will feed up to four people. Make it for your family or your significant other and some friends.
- 5 minutes of prep
- 15 minutes to cook
- 16 ounces of sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
- 3/4 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons melted unsalted butter (1/4 cup)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a cast iron skillet.
- Sautée the onions and garlic.
- Add sliced mushrooms to the skillet.
- Mix the Italian seasoned breadcrumbs and 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Melt the mixture in the microwave.
- Add Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese to skillet and stir.
- Top with buttery breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in the oven.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
Click here to see more recipes.