A good Greek pasta salad goes great on any camping trip. It’s easy to make and will feed many people. The dish can be served for lunch or dinner, too. With this recipe, you’ll likely have leftovers, meaning you can enjoy it the next day as well.
While burgers and hotdogs on the grille are a fun camping tradition, they aren’t the most healthy. This is a much better option for staying well-fed and fit.
Glamping Greek Salad
If you’re looking for a recipe that will serve between six to eight people, then this is exactly what you need. If you only have a few people in your party, then you’ll have leftovers for the next day.
- 15 minutes of prep time (once pasta is cooked)
- 12 ounces dry pasta
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2/3 cup sliced kalamata olives
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- half of a medium red onion
- lemon herb vinegarette
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 small garlic cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- Cook dry pasta al dente and place in a bowl.
- Dice up a cucumber, halve cherry tomatoes, and slice half of a red onion.
- Add cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red onion, feta cheese, and kalamata olives to the pasta.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- In a separate small bowl, mix extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, honey, pepper, and minced garlic.
- Sprinkle more feta cheese on top and serve.
Click here to see more recipes.