Baking in an RV? You bet. With the modern ovens in many RV models, baking a tasty meal or snack is easier than ever before. Don’t let the fact that you’re at the campground keep you from baking to keep your family happy and full.
It’s easy to grab some previously prepared pastries, but the real fun comes from when you assemble and bake the goods yourself.
Try this Apple Awning Crescent Roll recipe the next time you’re RVing. Get your family involved, and make it a fun experience!
Apple Awning Crescent Rolls
With a few simple ingredients, you can have a tasty dessert or snack that is perfect for a fall day spent around the campfire. This recipe serves up to eight people.
- 15 minutes of prep
- 12 minutes to cook
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cup teaspoon apple pie spice
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 small Granny Smith Apple
- 8 ounce can Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (use baking stones for even cooking).
- Lay parchment paper on a baking sheet pan.
- Mix apple pie spice and light brown sugar in a bowl.
- Slice Granny Smith apple.
- Toss apple slices in melted butter.
- Lay out crescent roll cuts.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and chopped pecans over the crescent roll cuts.
- Roll apple slices up in crescent roll cuts.
- Brush the crescent rolls with melted butter.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over the top of the crescent rolls.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Click here to see more recipes.