If you have an instant pot, then you know how great it is for quick meals. The fact that it doesn’t take long to cook a delicious meal also makes it ideal for camping.
When you’re on a camping trip, you want to spend time with friends and family, not cooking meals. That means time is very important and a recipe like the Out on the Ranch Chops recipe shown below is exactly what you need.
Out on the Ranch Chops
This recipe is great for the whole family because it serves six. That means after a long day of fun activities you can all gather around a hearty meal.
- 5 minutes to prep
- 5 minutes to cook
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 to 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 stick butter
- 1 package ranch mix
- 1 cup water
- Get out your instant pot and set it to the saute setting.
- Add coconut oil into the instant pot.
- Add in the pork chops and brown both sides.
- Add in one stick of butter, ranch mix, and water.
- Set to sealing and manually set the timer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with other microwaveable sides.
Click here to see more recipes.